It was a DRY September for me where I spent a month without having any alcohol.💪🏽 Not that I was turning into an alcoholic, but like many, being at home during the lockdown came with a gradual increase of daily drinking for me. So I decided along with my husband to knock the drinking on the head for a month and have a dry September.
I had never really been a fan of a mocktail until last month and had tasted a few mocktails that I really enjoyed. One of my favourite mocktails I enjoyed was a Ginger Mojito Mocktail by Diffords Guide. It tastes great and so much like a normal Mojito that my husband had thought I’d spiked his drink.😋.
You will find the recipe details for this refreshing drink below.
- 22.5ml of Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 15ml Monin Pure Cane Sugar Syrup (or brown cane sugar)
- 3 Wedges of Lime (fresh fruit)
- 12 fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 bottle of Fever Tree Premium Ginger Ale
- Crushed Ice
- Pour the Lime Juice and the sugar syrup into a glass (preferably a Collins Glass)
- Add the lime wedges and mint leaves
- Add some crushed ice and stir
- Top with the Ginger Ale and stir again
To discover more Cocktails and Mocktails from Diffords Guide you can visit their website